Daily Wins Make You Relentlessly Consistent with Jim Packard and George Campbell

Welcome to the Selling From The Heart podcast with Darrell Amy and Larry Levine as they feature Jim Packard and George Campbell, the co-authors of The Consistency Chain. How people make decisions can be drastically different from one person to the next.

Only 20% of people make decisions using their prefrontal cortex, the executive function part of the brain, while the rest of the 80% use their primal ventral striatum which makes decisions based on whether it is easy, safe, and pleasurable.

The trick is to lean into this. Do things today to create a relentlessly consistent string of wins every single day. The only rule is to not break the chain and, to help this, all you have to do is look at your daily progress. The satisfaction of knowing you are consistent is the reward itself!

HIGHLIGHT QUOTES

A vast majority of people make decisions based only on 3 factors - George: "80% of us, people like me, tend to make decisions in the ventral striatum which is a much more primal part of the brain that makes decisions based on is it easy, is it safe, is it pleasurable. This is where consistency goes to die because consistency is none of those 3 things."

Do NOT break your consistency chain - George: "Every single day, we're putting another link on and the goal is so simple: just don't break the chain. I can take all of the stuff that I want to do and I can boil it down into this one action, and then when I put that mark on the calendar that day, that's my satisfaction."

Connect with Jim and George and get their book:
George Campbell: https://www.linkedin.com/in/george-campbell-5772bb4/
Jim Packard: https://www.linkedin.com/in/%F0%9F%94%97jim-packard%F0%9F%94%97-b6435535/
Website: https://www.consistencychain.com/
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Consistency-Chain-Network-Marketing-Eliminating-ebook/dp/B08121671T

Learn more about Darrell and Larry:
Darrell: https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrellamy/
Larry: https://www.linkedin.com/in/larrylevine1992/
Website: https://www.sellingfromtheheart.net/

Got a video about how you sell from the heart? Share it by texting VIDEO to 21000.

Click HERE to preorder your copy of the rerelease of the Selling from the Heart book.
https://www.sellingfromtheheart.net/prebook
SUBSCRIBE to our YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
https://www.youtube.com/@SellingFromtheHeart

Please visit WHYINSTITUTE.COM
https://whyinstitute.com/

Please go to WORKBETTERNOW.COM
https://www.workbetternow.com/

Click for your Daily Dose of Inspiration
https://www.sellingfromtheheart.net/daily

Check out the 2023 Authentic Selling Challenge
https://authenticsellingchallenge.com/

Get your Insiders Group FREE PASS here
https://www.sellingfromtheheart.net/free-pass